If you find it hard to establish a culture and practice of accountability in your brokerage, take comfort in knowing you’re not alone. Brokers across Canada tell us accountability is hard!
The Accountability Avoidance Model
Here’s the prevalent accountability process in many brokerages:
- Discuss Goals with employees
- Make sure you have given every possible support to ensure success
- Review results
- Experience disappointment
- Ask for explanation for failure to meet goals
- Experience exhaustion listening to a litany of excuses
- Repeat above
- Decide to complain but accept that ‘this is just the way it is’
- Finally reach boiling point and let loose with angry outburst
- Employee is shocked by your disappointment
- Nothing further happens so you settle into an armed truce
Yes, we’re just kidding. It’s not that bad. Or is it?
That’s why we created EZ-Accountability™ (powered by The Emerson Suite)
Here’s how it works:
- We help you develop a simple 3-Year Vision using 5 Key Performance Measures
- We show you how to turn this Vision into simple ScoreCards for your entire Team
- We help you build an operational Plan for Success
- Then we show you how to use the Emerson Suite and the incredibly powerful Top 5 model to make accountability amazingly easy!
Let's Get Started
Take the first step towards exceptional results by clicking here to set up a Discovery Conversation with one of our Coaches.